CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Best Concert EVER!

Last night I went and saw Bryan Adams at Kingsbury Hall. Totally acoustic show, just him, his guitar and someone handy on the piano. It was heaven. He has such an amazing voice and I give him a lot of credit for doing an acoustic show. It demonstrates true talent. It was hands down the best concert I've ever been to and I wouldn't trade the experience. So, ha ha, I'm the lucky one! (Though I have to admit, some of the love songs made me tear up a bit but sh! don't tell anyone!)

2 comments:

Cobra said...

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you were tearing up at the show. Thanks again for coming with me, it wouldn't have been the same without you.

Holli said...

I love Bryan Adams! That would have been great fun :)