CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple

This week I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with Melissa and Steven. It was such a beautiful temple. We walked through like you always do, enjoying the beauty and then we headed off to a sealing room. As we sat in the sealing room listening to the couple talk about the importance of temple marriage I started to tear up. I looked around at this beautiful room and I was hit with the sudden realization of: "this is where I'm going to get married." I've always had my heart set on the Salt Lake Temple but as I sat there I knew that this temple was the one I was meant to get married in. It was a beautiful temple and I highly suggest that if you haven't gone to the open house yet you should before time runs out!

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

I'm going there tomorrow...I can't wait!

Cobra said...

I had a great time too. Thank you for inviting me. If you want, I would love to go again.